"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went"~Will Rogers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Now here's the deal.....

"My @hole neighbor abandoned his 6 month old pit bull when he moved, just tied him up and left. I took it in and finally found it a good home after two months. It was a very sweet pup only because it was a pit bull people shied away from her, I've taken in stray dogs before and never had such a hard time finding them homes as was the case with this friendly pup."

There are 160+ purebred dogs and thousands of mutts for people to choose from when looking for a dog. Just because the only people creating a line to take a pitbull are the pitty people, doesn't mean there's anything wrong with a person passing up on a Pitbull. They have lots of options and should choose the dog that right for their family and themselves as a dog owner. I don't see any other group trying to cram their dog of choice down other people's throat like the pitty people. And you guys wonder why the Pitbull has a image problem. Take a look in the mirror, pitty people.