"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went"~Will Rogers

Saturday, April 7, 2012

TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT

Thought I'd use all capitals like pitty people. Anyway, whenever you post something negative about pitbulls, the pitty mass instantly chimes in about BSL. So, to clarify my point of view: I am neither for or against BSL(if you can get one passed in your area, good for you!). Personally, we have already seen many examples on how pitty people get around this anyway. What I am strongly for is serious consequences for owners who's dogs inflict serious injury or death on humans or other pets-not this lame slap on the hand and tiny fine. That's right, our pets. Don't sit and ignore the frequency it happens by stating or focusing on the human aggression issue. We will not allow our pets to die by the jaws and claws of your dogs. If your dog seriously injures or takes a life, it needs to give up it's own life. Fair is fair. Blame no one but yourself.  With as much intensity as you promote your Pit's, we will counter with stories of people and pets injured or killed by them.