"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went"~Will Rogers

Friday, April 13, 2012

Wow! A Pit owner didn't apologize for his dogs attacking!

http://www.kspr.com/news/kspr-police-man-attacked-by-two-pit-bulls-north-of-springfield-city-limits-20120412,0,2735387.story

Comment from the article:
That was my brother that was attacked. He was just walking his dog when the two pit bulls attacked him and his dog. It took about everything he had just to keep them from killing his dog. I hate to imagine if it would of been his wife instead of him. They would have killed his dog at the least. To top things off the owner of the the two pit bulls didn't even so much as apologize to my brother. He should have been arrested for ever letting those two ignorant killing machines run free. They need to be put down and their owner needs to pay for it too, not just the hospital and veterinary ER bills but pay for his ignorance too with a little time and a good fine.