"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went"~Will Rogers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

That goes for you and your little dog too!

This post is for my neighbors. I am SO sick of people who think just because they have little dogs, they are exempt from the same laws that govern those of us with large and giant breeds. I know you think because your dog is smaller than mine, it's not going to hurt someone. However, I am tired of your dogs coming on my property, running my fence when my dogs are outside, causing them to bark up a storm and then they have to come in so they don't disturb others. I try to be a good neighbor to you guys. My dogs don't run loose, when they go outside I bring them in if they are barking too much, etc. Please obey the same rules as I do as they APPLY to ALL dog owners.